What would Japanese summer be without kakigori, the simplest yet best loved of all cold desserts? Mostly sold in food stalls in fairs and festivals, these cups filled with shaved ice and flavored and colored by all kinds of syrups have been a staple of the hot months in Japan since the 1940s. And now, thanks to the Electric Kakigori Japanese Shaved Ice, it can be your favorite too!
Made to look like the kakigori machines of almost a century ago, the stylishly retro Electric Kakigori Japanese Shaved Ice Maker comes in a color scheme matching the black pig-iron machines of yesteryear. It is easy to use and even has two measure cups for preparing the ice to fit exactly. You just have to plug it in, add the ice block, turn the side lever and let it fill your cup with snow-like powdered ice. After that, pour on your favorite syrup and share the same joy that generations of Japanese people have experienced every summer!
The Electric Kakigori Japanese Shaved Ice Maker features:
- Color scheme: retro black and gold
- Size: 230 x 190 x 380mm (9.1 x 7.5 x 15")
- Power: AC 100V, 18W, 50Hz/60Hz
- Cord length: 1.3m (4.3 ft)
- Adjustable blades for extra fine shaving
- Includes two cups
- Ingredients and syrup not included
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)