The star of the tokusatsu live-action science fiction TV in Japan is undoubtedly Ultraman, but if you thought everything starts and ends with him, you'd be wrong: just five years after Ultraman, Kamen Rider hit TV screens in Japan and the franchise has remained one of the most popular, always growing, always expanding and presenting fans with new toys and collectibles, as loud and colorful like the series itself. If you are a fan, you already know what that means but if you aren't, just take a look at the DX Gotchard Driver Gotchard Holder and you will understand right away!
Based on the latest incarnation of Kamen Rider, the DX Gotchard Driver Gotchard Holder is a set of accessories for collectors of the series' trading cards, and includes a card holder that can be worn on the wrist, a second one that can be worn as a belt, and a third that snaps over the belt as a buckle. The fun, though, starts when you insert one of the trading cards in the holders: because these cards are smart (they contain electronic circuits), inserting them in the holders makes them light up and play sounds from the series! And if you don't already have cards, the set comes with a pack of nine to get you started!
Specs and Features:
- Official Kamen Rider Gotchard merchandise
- Includes: 1 wrist holder, 1 belt holder, 1 Oneness Raise Buckle, and 1 trading card pack containing 9 cards
- Belt and buckle light up and play different sounds from the TV series depending on the inserted card
- Power: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Compatible with all Kamen Rider Gotchard trading cards
- Manual/instructions: Japanese