As even non-cat lovers know by now from the countless videos online, if there's one thing a cat cannot resist, it's something that seems suitable for a nest or bed. As long as an object has a space for the cat to squeeze itself into, the animal will claim it, no matter what its original use or purpose was. The DIY Grand Piano for Cats takes this one step further, allowing you to create for your furry companion one such unique space!
The DIY Grand Piano for Cats is essentially a paper craft kit containing all the pieces you need to build an approximately 25 x 560 x 210 mm (1 x 22 x 8.3") mini grand piano, complete with functioning lid and lid prop stick. The material is sturdy corrugated cardboard, so when you're done, the finished object will be able to handle about 10 kilos (or 22 pounds) of cat, lying on its keyboard or climbing inside its body!
Specs and Features:
- Load-bearing capacity: approx. 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Dimensions: approx. 25 x 560 x 210 mm (1 x 22 x 8.3")
- Weight: approx. 760 g (27 oz)
- Materials: corrugated cardboard, polychloroprene
- Basic tools (scissors, cutter, etc.) needed
- Made in Japan
- Instructions/manual: Japanese