Making packed lunches (or o-bento) is a veritable art form in Japan and the sheer variety of lunchboxes available is staggering, with everything ranging from handcrafted traditional wooden masterpieces to the what the latest technology has to offer. But if you are into pop culture, the Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Kyojuro Rengoku Lunchbox is the one to get, since it features illustrations from the phenomenally successful manga and anime franchise Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - specifically, the siblings Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado, their companions Zenitsu Agatsuma and Inosuke Hashibira, and the nine Hashira elite Demon Slayers.
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Kyojuro Rengoku Lunchbox is actually a set containing the lunchbox itself (with a capacity of 500 ml, or 17 fl oz, and a separator for carrying more than one food at a time), a pair of chopsticks in their own case, a carrying pouch with a drawstring, and even a tablecloth featuring the flame pattern from the overcoat of Flame Hashira Kyojuro Rengoku, one of the most likable characters in the series. Enjoy your meals and profess your solidarity with the legions of fans of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba in Japan!
The Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Kyojuro Rengoku Lunchbox features:
- Contains partitioned lunch box, drawstring pouch, chopsticks, chopsticks case, tablecloth
- Dimensions (lunch box): 16.9 x 10.4 x 5.8 cm (6.7 x 4.1 x 2.3")
- Dimensions (chopsticks case): 17.5 x 2.7 x 1.5 cm (6.9 x 1.1 x 0.6")
- Chopsticks length: 16.5 cm (6.4")
- Dimensions (pouch): 27 x 16 cm (10.6 x 6.3")
- Dimensions (table cloth): 52 x 52 cm (20.5 x 20.5")
- Weight: 134 g (4.8 oz)
- Materials: polypropylene, AS resin, silicone, rubber
- Pouch material: 100% cotton
- Tablecloth material: 100% cotton
- Tablecloth pattern: Kyojuro Rengoku overcoat
- Capacity: 500 ml (17 fl oz)
- Made in Japan