Called in Japanese the Wata Yome and Wata Danna, the Cotton Wife and Husband Hug Pillows by Bibi Lab are unique companions for whenever you need a hug. We've seen plenty of hug pillows in Japan before but these have the most attractive and, well, huggable designs so far. These spouses have limbs and a torso, while the springy materials are really addictive.
These unique pillows are nearly life-size too. Dress them in clothes for the most realistic results. Then you will really get the benefit of hug when you are lonely and you'll never be short of a dinner partner again. The set includes a brown, anti-static fleece cover.
The Cotton Wife and Husband Hug Pillows features:
- Versions: Cotton Wife (Wata Yome) or Cotton Husband (Wata Danna)
- Size: around 40 x 150 x 20cm (15.7 x 59 x 7.9") (Wife), around 45 x 165 x 20cm (17.7 x 65 x 7.9") (Husband)
- Weight: around 2.6kg (5.7 lbs) (Wife), around 2.9kg (6.4 lbs) (Husband)
- Materials: polyester (cover), cotton (pillow)
- Includes brown fleece cover
- Cover can be machine-washed (low temperature)