Have you ever felt that the air-conditioner or the fan aren't enough to keep you cool on those hot summer nights? If you have spent even one night pretty much anywhere in Japan from July to September, you will know why locals understand this dilemma well: the humidity makes everything sticky, including the bed sheets. The Cooling Bed is a solution that does something ingeniously simple: allowing the air to circulate under you while you are sleeping!
The Cooling Bed has two fans that create a layer of air under your body. This means that the cool air coming from the air-conditioner reaches all areas and let you enjoy a full night's sleep. You can set the flow exactly the way you want it thanks to its sliding controller. It has three air-power mode s(low, medium, high) and you can set the timer for two, four, eight, or ten hours. And in the morning, you simply roll it up and store in the bag so it won't be in the way!
The Cooling Bed features:
- Air-circulating sleeping mat
- 3 modes: low, medium, high
- Timer: 2 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours, 10 hours
- 2 fans
- Dimensions: 92 x 200 cm (3 x 6.5 ft)
- Weight: 2 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 4.5 W
- Air flow: slider-controlled
- Rolls and fits into a cylindrical storing bag (provided)
- Instructions: Japanese