Prepare to get hungry! The almost lickable Chocolate Donut Camera takes Instagram-style snaps and is coated on the one side with sugary "chocolate" for an authentic, delicious look. There is a whole mountain of these kinds of cute toy cameras around, perhaps especially in Japan. But the Chocolate Donut Camera has a genuinely cool visual flair.
We love the color filters and the donut can take stills and videos that will feel delightfully retro. You can also hang your "donut" on your bag or other accessory, and its true-to-life size will make it a fun trick to play on people in need of a snack.
And take a look at these sample snaps below. There are five different filters to play with!
The Chocolate Donut Camera features:
- Camera: 3MP, CMOS images sensor
- Memory: microSD, SDHC, up to 32GB
- Lens: F2.8, f=4.06mm
- Shutter: electronic, 1/2-1/100 seconds
- Stills (JPEG): 1536 x 1536
- Video (AVI): 640 x 480
- Five color filters
- Size: around 85 x 27mm (3.3 x 1.1")
- Weight: around 62g (2.2 oz)
- Power: USB 2.0, internal lithium ion battery
- OS: Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)