Combining the convenience of a spy gadget with the hipster-loving nostalgic feel of an old analog DLR camera, the latest in the JTT Chobi series is this Chobi Cam Retro with magnet. In the typically miniature size that will fit between your fingers, you can nevertheless still record around 35 minutes of video or up to 32GB's worth of stills with this nifty camera.
Check out the sample images above! You can shoot both AVI video or JPEG stills, and the eraser-sized camera also is fitted with a magnet, letting you attach to things for safe-keeping. Charge it up by USB and then it's always ready to be used whenever you retro spies out there have the need!
The Chobi Cam Retro with magnet features:
- Size: around 44 x 35 x 18mm (1.7 x 1.4 x 0.7")
- Weight: around 17g (0.6 oz)
- Video: 720 x 480px, 24fps, AVI
- Stills: 1280 x 1024px, JPEG
- Memory: microSD/SDHC (up to 32GB)
- Power: internal battery (charges via USB 2.0)
- Charging time: around 1 hour
- Includes camera, strap, USB cable
- Instructions: Japanese