Traditional Japanese breakfast is supposed to be grilled fish, white rice, a few pickles, and a cup of miso soup but who can say no to a stack of pancakes with just the right amount of butter melting slowly on the top and a touch of syrup (preferably maple)? And with the face of Pikachu, Eevee, Snorlax, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander on each of them? Yes, we're talking here about special pancakes like those that only the Bruno Pokemon Hot Plate can help you prepare!
The best part is that the special hot plate with the six Pokemon faces is just one part of the Bruno Pokemon Hot Plate's capabilities! This 375 x 140 x 235 mm (14.8 x 5.5 x 9.3") cooker comes with a ceramic-coated deep pot that can be used for anything from soups and stews to fish and chicken dishes, plus a grill plate that works fine for barbecue, a flat plate that doubles as a frying pan, and even a plate for takoyaki, the octopus dumplings that are the trademark of Osaka cooking. Easy to store, easy to clean, and at 2.3 kg (5 lbs), easy to carry from the kitchen to the dining room for parties!
Specs and Features:
- Licensed Pokemon product
- Can make 6 Pokemon pancakes: Pikachu, Eevee, Snorlax, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander
- Temperature control: 65-250°C (149-482°F)
- Dimensions (pancake hot plate): 375 x 140 x 235 mm (14.8 x 5.5 x 9.3")
- Dimensions (ceramic coated pot): 405 x 70 x 242 mm (15.9 x 2.8 x 9.5")
- Dimensions (grill plate): 300 x 35 x 205 mm (11.8 x 1.4 x 8")
- Weight: approx. 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
- Materials: steel, phenolic resin, aluminum alloy (fluorine resin coating processing)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V
- Power consumption: 1,200 W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Comes with pancake hot plate, ceramic-coated pot, grill plate, flat plate, takoyaki plate, wooden spoon, magnetic detachable power cord
- Instructions/manual: Japanese