There are some things that seem like they couldn't possibly have been made anywhere else but Japan. Take the Bread Sofa Bed and Egg Blanket, for instance: who would had thought to make a leisure chair that very easily turns into a bed shaped as a loaf of bread and fried egg? It takes a special kind of mind to create something that is so cute and and funny, yet, at the same time, practical, and Japanese designers have proven time and again that they have it. The set even contains an extra cushion shaped like an egg yolk!
The Bread Sofa Bed and Egg Blanket contains three items: a bread-shaped, folding sofa that unfolds into a bed; a blanket; and a cushion. For the exact dimensions, see below but in a nutshell, it can fit anyone up to 178 cm (5.8 ft) and even taller, since this isn't a full bed but a recliner for resting in front of your TV. As for the blanket, it's made of 100% polyester and is surprisingly warm so get comfortable, rest, and wake up with a craving for a fresh bread and egg snack!
Specs and Features:
- Small recliner-style sofa for resting/napping
- Contains folding sofa, blanket, cushion
- Bed dimensions: 800 x 600-1,780 x 440-600 mm (31.4" x 23.6"-5.8 ft x 17.3-23.6")
- Back height: 345 mm (13.5")
- Seat width: 580 mm (22.8")
- Seat depth: 470-1,670 mm (18.5-5.5 ft)
- Elbow height: 210-380 mm (8.2-14.9")
- Seat height: 85-255 mm (3.3-10")
- Weight: 13 kg (28 lbs)
- Blanket dimensions: 1,400 x 1,800 mm (4.6 x 5.9 ft)
- Cushion dimensions: 190 x 600 x 600 (7.4 x 23.6 x 23.6")
- Materials: polyester, urethane
- Instructions/manual: Japanese