The Japanese love to serve their beer with a thick, foamy head. Even if they are drinking from a can, they still want the same frothy experience to greet their lips. That's where gadgets like the Beer Can Foamer come in.
After the very idea of making tap-like foam from a can, what amazes in the Beer Can Foamer is how easy it is: you just open your can of beer, snap the device on and start pouring while pressing the button on the back. The device's ultrasonic wave generator will affect the beer as it pours, resulting in a perfect frothy head! And to top it all off, you can chose from three colors and it's simple to clean and maintain.
The Beer Can Foamer features:
- Colors: red, green yellow
- Size: 8 x 9.5 x 6.7cm (3.1 x 3.7 x 2.6")
- Fits any 330/350/500ml (11/11.8/16.9 oz) can
- Materials: ABS, PC and silicone
- Power: AAA batteries x 3 (not included)
- Operating time: about one hour
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)