Most Japanese learn it by taking a bath with their parents and keep on doing it in public baths and hot springs: pouring hot water on your shoulders is an amazing (and easy) way to relax. And while in baths and hot springs, they do it with a bucket, gadget maestros Thanko came with a simple device that gives you the same effect in your bathtub without actually having to do anything: the Bath Shoulder Water Sprinkler.
The Bath Shoulder Water Sprinkler consists of two parts: the sprinkler itself, which is like a hard pillow you attach to the bathtub with suction cups, and the pump, which goes in the water (both are waterproof, of course!). Then you just lay in the tub, fire it up, and the pump takes the water and through the sprinkler pours it over your shoulders. Pumping 5.4 liters (183 fluid ounces) of water per minute, this almost makes you feel like you are actually sitting in a hot spring, releasing all the day's tension and fatigue!
The Bath Shoulder Water Sprinkler features:
- Dimensions (sprinkler): approx. 205 x 80 x 60 mm (8 x 3.1 x 2.3")
- Dimensions (pump): approx. 65 x 125 x 65 mm (2.5 x 4.9 x 2.5")
- Weight: approx. 650 g (1.4 lbs)
- Hose length: approx. 182 cm (5'9")
- Cable length: approx. 3.9 m (12'7")
- Water volume: approx. 5.4 l/minute (183 fl oz per minute)
- Operating power: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
- Waterproof certification: switch IP65, pump P67
- Materials: ABS, PVC
- Exchangeable filter
- Instructions: Japanese