You can find it in any kitchen in its disguise as baking soda, or cooking soda, because it helps make dough and batter lighter and softer. But sodium bicarbonate can also do wonders for your body and helps with everything from fatigue, stiff shoulders, and back pain to cracked skin and acne. Especially if you combine it with a hot bath, which is exactly what the Barth Recovery & Treatment Bath Salts are for: to transform your bath into a spa, thanks to a seemingly mundane substance!
The Barth Recovery & Treatment Bath Salts comes in a pack of easy-to-use tablets. You need three tablets for one bath and can choose either a 30- or 90-tablet pack. Either will last you long enough to see the benefits of sodium bicarbonate on your body. Just dissolve the tablets in a tub of lukewarm water (37-40°C/98.6-104°F) and take a relaxing bath for at least 15 minutes. Massaging your body and scalp while you are in the bath enhances the sodium bicarbonate's effects. Try it and you will soon become a believer!
Specs and Features:
- Options: 30 tablets, 90 tablets
- Contains: sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, anhydrous citric acid, vitamin C
- No fragrance or coloring agents
- Dimensions (30-tablet pack): 7.5 x 14 x 23 cm (2.9 x 5.5 x 9")
- Dimensions (90-tablet pack): 29 x 9 x 18 cm (11.4 x 3.5 x 7")
- Weight (30-tablet pack): 450 g (0.9 lbs)
- Weight (90-tablet pack): 1.35 kg (2.9 lbs)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)