If people are willing to make art using the foam in a cup of cappuccino, why not make some using foam from plain liquid soap? This could have very well been the driving force behind this Awamoko 3D Foam Pen, the latest from Shine, one of the most innovative toy-makers in Japan. Just add liquid hand soap to the pen and use add your imagination.
With the Awamoko 3D Foam Pen, you get two plastic foam bases on which you can build your creations, as well as a spatula to help you shape the bubbles, several decoration items (eyes, ears, noses, and more), plus three different heads for the pen that will allow you to make different shapes like smiley faces or stars. With all these, the creative possibilities are endless!
Kids will just love the Awamoko 3D Foam Pen, but this is such a fun toy that parents may end up getting more involved than they'd expect! Especially if you're fond of Japan's kawaii (cute) culture, you'll certainly appreciate the fluffiness of the little animals you can make with foam. Who knew soap bubbles could be so much fun?!
The Awamoko 3D Foam Pen features:
- Includes pen, nozzle, decoration items, bottle x 1, storage box x 1, foam plastic bases x 2, plastic spatula x 1, pen heads x 3
- Power: AAA battery x 1 (not included)
- NOT waterproof (do not submerge or use in the bath)
- Suitable for ages 6 and older
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)