Remember that old cliché about the eyes being the window to the soul? True or not, there is another truism that you have probably noticed on your mirror: your face is the map of your life. Everything you do leaves its mark on your face and before you know it, there's a whole network of wrinkles, spots, and other marks of time there where everyone can see them. The best way to keep these at bay is by exercising your face muscles, and this is where the Aex Lourdes Style EMS Mask can be your best ally!
The Atex Lourdes Style EMS Mask uses a 30 Hz frequency to stimulate the muscles in your cheeks and around your mouth (i.e., the areas where some of the deepest wrinkles appear). It looks like a simple mask (available in three colors, so easier to accessorize) but comes with an attachment that provides the electrical current that stimulates your muscles. It is light - just 50 g/1.7 oz - and it powers from a USB rechargeable DC 3.7V, 120 mAh lithium-ion battery. With just two five-minute sessions per day, your face will be stronger, healthier, and younger!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: gray, pink, black
- Sizes: medium, large
- Medium dimensions: 255 x 130 x 10 mm (10 x 5.1 x 0.4")
- Large dimensions: 285 x 140 x 10 mm (11 x 5.5 x 0.4")
- Weight: 50 g (1.7 oz)
- Materials: ABC resin, polyester, polyurethane, Nd-Fe-B sintered magnet, nickel and chrome plating
- Power source: rechargeable DC 3.7V, 120mAh lithium-ion battery
- Output frequency: 30 Hz
- Charging time: 3 hours
- EMS levels: 6
- Continuous operating time: 2 hours
- Auto-off timer: 5 min.
- Recommended use: 10 min. per day, 5 min. per session
- Comes with storing pouch, USB cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese