Given its wide use in training and rehabilitation facilities all over the world for many years, it's amazing nobody until now had apparently thought of using electric muscle stimulation in a targeted way to work on specific muscle spots. The Atex Lourdes Style EMS Ball does exactly that and, to make things more interesting, adds heat to the mix, multiplying both the relaxing effects of the electric pulses and their penetrating power. If you feel there are spots deep in your muscles that need attention, this is the best way to get them!
The Atex Lourdes Style EMS Ball comes with a charging base where it sits for about 2 hours to get enough juice to work for about 50 minutes: long enough to work on your body with its 30 Hz of EMS, either alone or in combination with a 45°C (113°F) heater. Very easy to use and carry around (it's just 65 x 60 mm or 2.5 x 2.3"), it can be used on any part of your upper or lower body where you feel knots that need loosening. Target those pressure points with this amazing multipurpose device!
The Atex Lourdes Style EMS Ball features:
- Pressure point-targeting massage and toning electric muscle stimulation device
- Model: FRL 906
- EMS levels: 2
- EMS output frequency: approx. 30 Hz
- Heating mode temperature: approx. 45°C/113°F (±5°C/41°F)
- Dimensions: approx. 65 x 60 x 65 mm (2.5 x 2.3 x 2.5")
- Weight: approx. 120 g (4.3 oz)
- Protective mat dimensions: 200 x 200 x 3 mm (7.8 x 7.8 x 0.1")
- Charging time: approx. 2 hours
- Continuous operation time: approx. 50 min.
- Auto-off timer: 15 min.
- Power cable length: 50 cm (1.6 ft)
- Materials: chrome-plated ABS resin, silicone, TPE
- Comes with USB charging base, protective mat, atomizer
- Instructions: Japanese