The best part about electric muscle stimulation (EMS) exercise is that you can do it anytime without anyone knowing you are doing it: you could even have your EMS equipment on under your clothes and do a session when you're sitting at your desk at work! This, of course, is provided that your EMS equipment is discreet enough to fit under your clothes without showing. Like the Atex Lourdes EMS Nexa Belt, a next-generation EMS device that allows you to keep on working while your waist to your knees get a dedicated workout without anyone being none the wiser!
The Atex Lourdes EMS Nexa Belt is approximately 70 x 1,250 x 20 mm (2.8 x 49.2 x 0.8") and corresponds to waist sizes from 55 to 100 cm (21.6 to 37.3"). It has a DC 5 V lithium-ion battery that takes about 2.5 hours to fully charge and then keeps going for about five hours in any of its three modes (relax, exercise, automatic). You can use it as a regular belt, around your waist, on your hips, or on your thighs and get a full workout or just relax your sore muscles after a day of walking, standing, and going up and down stairs. And the best part? Only you need know!
Specs and Features:
- Model: AX-FR921sv
- Modes: relax, exercise, automatic
- Dimensions: approx. 70 x 1,250 x 20 mm (2.8 x 49.2 x 0.8")
- Weight: approx. 125 g (4.4 oz)
- Corresponding waist size: approx. 55-100 cm (21.6-37.3")
- Power: rechargeable DC 5 V lithium-ion battery
- Charging time: approx. 2.5 hours
- Continuous operating time: approx. 5 hours
- Output frequencies: 30/3,000 Hz
- Auto off timer: approx. 5 mins.
- USB cable length: approx. 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Materials: ABS resin, polyvinyl chloride
- Comes with USB cable, atomizer
- Instructions/manual: Japanese