Just in the time for summer, cool down with this brilliant invention, the Air Conditioned Bed Mat Soyo. As the name suggests, this is a mat for cooling down trapped heat and air, operating by a fan so quiet it won't disturb your sleep. With three different settings for wind speed, you can change and adjust how cool you want it to get, and there is also a timer for when you want to just relax and know your personal climate will take care of itself.
The side meshing will absorb all the outside air into the mat, while you can control the settings by simple buttons next to the fan. The soft cushion and size are also very comfortable, and should fit most people and most beds. All the heat from your body and the room will be sucked into the Soyo mat and then extracted by the fan, meaning a cooler person on top!
It's super practical too: just half-size so it will fit most beds, and the cover can also be washed in a washing machine. Best of all in these recession days, it's low energy too, so even if you use it all night (or day) it will only cost you a few cents. Forget an expensive air-conditioner unit, just lie back and relax on this Soyo mat.
The Air Conditioned Bed Mat Soyo features:
- Size: about 965 x 925 x 76mm (38 x 36.4 x 3")
- Materials: polyester 100% (front); polyester 85%, cotton 15% (back); polyester 67%, cotton 33% (cover)
- Weight: about 1.6kg (56.4 oz)
- Cord length: about 1.8m (5.9")
- Power: DC12V, maximum 2W
- Adapter: AC100V (50-60Hz)
- Settings: strong, medium, weak
- Alternating mode also available
- Time: 6, 8 or 10 hours
- Includes: AC adapter, cover
- Instructions: Japanese (but self-explanatory)