Japan is well known for its automatic, well, everything and the Yazawa Wall-Mounted Sensor Light is one such case: a wall-mounted light that can hold your keys and, when it senses you coming, lights up so you will be able to find them. Its built-in censor detects both the light conditions in the room (i.e., if it's dark or light) as well as your movement.
But it doesn't stop there: the light, a 40-lumen white LED, can be taken off the mount to become a flashlight in a case of emergencies like a blackout or a natural disaster. One set of batteries will keep the Yazawa Wall-Mounted Sensor Light alive for about 90 days (when lit ten times a day) and its compact size and weight make it easier to carry around than a smartphone. One of the most useful things you can add to your home, garage, or office!
The Yazawa Wall-Mounted Sensor Light features:
- Model: NBSMN54WH
- Can be used like a handheld light/flashlight
- Detection method: human presence/light/dark sensor
- Light source: white LED (not replaceable)
- Luminous flux: sensor mode 35 lumens, handy light mode 40 lumens
- Accessories: double-sided tape for mounting, 2 wood screws
- Power: 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Battery life: approx. 90 days on auto mode (when lit 10 times/day)
- Dimensions (light): 223 x 30 x 26 mm (8.7 x 1.1 x 1")
- Dimensions (mounting plate): 185 x 55 x 20 mm (7.2 x 2.1 x 0.7")
- Weight (light): 60 g (2.1 oz)
- Weight (mounting plate): 35 g (1.2 oz)