Since the advent of Pilates in the 1990s, everyone realized what dancers, gymnasts, and martial artists always knew: that to have a strong and healthy body, you need to work on your hips and core muscles (i.e., everything between the lower half of your torso and your knees). The Ya-Man Twist Ride 3D Exerciser allows you to do exactly that in a very convenient and relaxed way, utilizing the power of a steady figure-8 movement that you can't exactly replicate with a simple twister. That extra up-and-down movement makes all the difference!
Sit on the Ya-Man Twist Ride 3D Exerciser (it can take up to 80 kg or 176 lbs) and choose your mode: low is good for warming up and stretching; high is for your regular exercises; and automatic alternates between the two, so it's the recommended mode for if you want to relax and not follow a specific exercise regimen. Made from sturdy ABS resin with a polyester, anti-slip seat, it'll serve you well for years – and not just for your core, either: you can also use it for upper back stretches and relaxation too!
Specs and Features:
- Color: black
- Modes: low, high, automatic
- Dimensions: approx. 422 x 360 x 214 mm (16.6 x 14.1 x 8.4")
- Weight: approx. 5.6 kg (12.3 lbs)
- Operating power: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: approx. 60 W
- Load capacity: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Materials: ABS resin, polyester
- Power cord length: approx. 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese