You know it as a method for losing weight but muscle vibration can also be a powerful form of exercise and the Ya-Man Swing Beat Fitness Machine delivers both in the most efficient way. Whether you are looking to remove a couple of inches from your waist or to tone up your muscles, this ingeniously designed device is effective on your arms, thighs, calves, feet, abs, and back. According to Ya-Man, five minutes a day on it is equivalent to 230 sit-ups if you use it on your abs, 500 dumbbell exercises if you use it on your upper, and 1,170 squats if used on your legs!
The Ya-Man Swing Beat Fitness Machine has three strength settings that deliver 400, 600, or 800 vibrations per minute, and two modes: standard and automatic, which starts from the strong setting and alternates between all of three. With a 10-minute auto-off timer, it prevents you from overdoing it (which can happen because it feels so relaxing!) and a remote control, so you can operate it effectively without having to change positions, this is a one-stop solution for all your body maintenance needs!
Specs and Features:
- Motion strength settings: weak (400 vibrations/minute), medium (600 vibrations/minute), strong (800 vibrations/minute)
- Modes: standard, automatic
- Auto-off timer: 10 minutes
- Dimensions: approx. 22.5 x 47 x 19 cm (8.9 x 18.5 x 7.5")
- Weight: approx. 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs)
- Power cable: approx. 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Operating voltage: AC 120V, 60 Hz
- Materials: ABS resin, silicone rubber, polyester
- Remote control power: 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese