The Legend of Zelda goes so far back in gaming history that its original version was released on Nintendo's first gaming console, the Famicom (or NES as it was known outside Japan), in the year 1986. And over 35 years and 29 original titles, ports, remakes, and collections later, it remains one of Nintendo's bestsellers, right up there with Super Mario and Pokemon. The Legend of Zelda Triforce T-shirt is a great tribute to this fantastic series that you can wear every day!
The Legend of Zelda Triforce T-shirt is made of fine 100% cotton and is available in four sizes to fit a wide variety of body types (for specific measurements, see below). It is gray and on the front has a spectacular rendering of the Triforce triangle with portraits of Zelda, Link, and Ganon surrounding a Royal Crest. The latter is also embroidered in gold on the left sleeve while on the back on the neck, there's a Nintendo Tokyo tag so you know that what you get is a truly original piece of merchandise!
Specs and Features:
- Official Nintendo/Legend of Zelda merchandise
- Color: gray
- Royal Crest embroidery on left sleeve
- Nintendo Tokyo neck tag
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- S dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 63 x 49 x 44 x 19 cm (24.8 x 19.3 x 17.3 x 7.5")
- M dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 67 x 52 x 47 x 20 cm (26.4 x 20.5 x 18.5 x 7.9")
- L dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 71 x 55 x 50 x 23 cm (28 x 21.7 x 19.7 x 9")
- XL dimensions (length x width x shoulders x sleeve length): 75 x 58 x 53 x 24 cm (29.5 x 22.8 x 20.9 x 9.4")
- Material: 100% cotton