You won't find an umbrella in The Legend of Zelda canon: in none of the 19 editions of Nintendo's epic first introduced in the 1980s does a magical umbrella help Link and Princess Zelda fight the evil warlord and demon king Ganon and save the land of Hyrule. But when you are in the mundane real world, an umbrella can be one of the most useful objects to have in your bag. And if you're a fan of the franchise, your choice of rain protection can only be The Legend of Zelda Folding Umbrella!
The Legend of Zelda Folding Umbrella is available in two colors (blue and green), both decorated with a Hylian Crest and Z logo print, and both with a Hylian Crest embroidered on their case. When folded, it's just about 5 x 5 x 25 cm (2 x 2 x 9.8") so won't crowd even a small bag. When you open it, though, the umbrella has an arc of about 58 cm (1.9 ft) and a diameter of approximately one meter (3.3 ft). Light (approximately 244 g/8.6 oz) but sturdy, it's a great accessory and a Legend of Zelda original merchandise item made by Nintendo!
Specs and Features:
- Official Nintendo/Legend of Zelda merchandise
- Colors: blue, green
- Hylian Crest and Z logo design
- Dimensions (folded): approx. 5 x 5 x 25 cm (2 x 2 x 9.8")
- Arc: approx. 58 cm (1.9 ft)
- Length: approx. 60 cm (2 ft)
- Diameter: approx. 100 cm (3.3 ft)
- Weight: approx. 244 g (8.6 oz)
- Materials: polyester, glass fiber, iron, ABS
- Comes with case