There is that time between spring and summer where everybody faces the dilemma: comforter or no comforter? If you don't use a duvet, bedspread, or comforter at all, you wake up in the middle of the night freezing, and if you do, you suffer dreams of crawling around the desert sweating. Isn't there a middle way? Actually there is: its name is the Thanko Soyokaze Cooling Fan Comforter and it allows you to customize your sleeping arrangements to exactly the way you like them.
The Thanko Soyokaze Cooling Fan Comforter is actually three pieces: a standard 1,400 x 2,000 mm (4.5 x 6.5 ft) polyester comforter and two electric fans that are powered through the AC adapter that comes with the set. Using the remote controller that's also included, you can set the fan flow to weak, medium, or strong and their operation for one, four, or eight hours. With a power consumption of only 3.6 W, you can have it on all night and wake up rested and refreshed!
Specs and Features:
- Double airflow-cooling comforter/blanket
- Air flow levels: 3 (weak, medium, strong)
- Auto-off timer: 1, 4, 8 hours
- Dimensions (fan): 150 x 150 x 120 mm (5.9 x 5.9 x 4.7")
- Dimensions (comforter): 1,400 x 2,000 mm (4.5 x 6.5 ft)
- Weight: fan approx. 860 g (30 oz), comforter approx. 700 g (24.6 oz), remote control approx. 160 g (5.6 oz)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- AC adapter cable length: approx. 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Power consumption: approx. 3.6 W
- Materials: ABS (fan), polyester (comforter)
- Comes with AC adapter, remote control
- Instructions/manual: Japanese