You don't need to have spent a summer in Tokyo to appreciate the Thanko Pita Handheld City Fan but if you have, you know that locals couldn't live without such devices. Walking around modern cities with temperatures always rising and often with humidity making the situation even more unbearable, you have certainly felt the need to grab a frozen cup of soda and roll it over your face to sustain yourself. With the Thanko Pitta Fan City, you have a much better solution.
Small and light enough to fit in almost any pocket, bag, or purse, the Thanko Pita Handheld City Fan isn't just a fan but also has a cooling plate that makes the fan's air even cooler. It can go 17°C (62.6°F) lower than environmental temperature, which means that even a heatwave feels like an early summer day. It can be charged from any USB source (and comes with its microUSB cable) and operating it is, well, a breeze: just choose which of the three fan speeds you want and you're set. Get yours and make those summer days much more comfortable!
The Thanko Pita Handheld City Fan features:
- Portable USB cooling device
- Dual cooling function: fan and plate
- Cooling plate temperature: approx. 17°C (62.6°F) lower than environmental temperature
- Dimensions: 105 x 220 x 55 mm (4.1 x 8.7 x 2.2")
- Weight: approx. 215 g (7.5 oz)
- Power supply: 3.7 V, 3,200 mAh lithium ion battery (USB-chargeable)
- Charging time: approx. 4 hours
- Continuous operating time: approx. 1.5 hours
- Fan operation: three steps
- Comes with microUSB cable
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to operate)