No matter how you work out, a good six-pack always seems to be out of reach for everyone but elite athletes. One of the reasons is that there's always that annoying bit of fat under the skin (aka subcutaneous fat) that you can't seem to squeeze out. The Tanita SR-903 Subcutaneous Fat Analyzer is a game changer in the fight against this fat, because it allows you to measure exactly how much of it lies under your skin in your abdominal muscles or pretty much anywhere else on your body.
Using Tanita's patented BI method, this 138 x 44 x 26 mm (5.4 x 1.7 x 1"), 91 g (3.2 oz), handheld device use its four electrodes to accurately measure the amount of fat on the part of your body you place it on. Its measuring range is from 0.3 to 5 cm (0.11 to 1.9"). But don't think of the Tanita SR-903 Subcutaneous Fat Analyzer as just a bodybuilder's tool: knowing the amount of fat under your skin can also help detect health issues like metabolic syndrome!
Specs and Features:
- Electrodes: 4
- Measuring target: abdominal subcutaneous fat thickness (0.3-5 cm/0.11-1.9")
- Measuring technology: Tanita's patented BI method
- Gender-selection button
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 138 x 44 x 26 mm (5.4 x 1.7 x 1")
- Weight: 91 g (3.2 oz)
- Materials: PC, ABS, silicone, stainless steel
- Power: DC 6V (2 CR2032 coin-type lithium batteries)
- Made in Japan
- Instructions/manual: Japanese