Designed and developed by Toyota for the 2016 Le Mans Prototype rules in the FIA World Endurance Championship, its midship 2.4-liter twin turbo direct injection V6 engine helped Toyota achieve eight wins in 21 races. And now this unique racing car can be yours as the Tamiya Toyota Gazoo Racing TS050 Hybrid kit, a 1/32-scale model of the prototype vehicle that made many heads turn at the 2016 6 Hours of Silverstone and the 2017 24 Hours of Le Mans.
As with all Tamiya's models, the Toyota Gazoo Racing TS050 Hybrid is a finely detailed replica of the original, even featuring polycarbonate parts just like it! Everything you need to build it is included in the snap-together kit, from the 3.5:1 gear, double shaft motor to the decals with the livery colors of Toyota Gazoo Racing. Of course, if you want radio control action you will need to add the two-channel radio system, the receiver, the steering servo, and the electronic speed control yourself. As it is, though, it will stand out in any model car collection, especially if you are a fan of Toyota!
Specs and Features:
- Licensed model by Tamiya
- 1/32 scale model 4WD Pro series
- No glue required (snaps together)
- 3.5:1 gear, double shaft motor included
- MA chassis
- Polycarbonate body
- Batteries: R6/AA/UM3 x 2 (not included)
- Total length: 156 x 97 x 41 mm (6.1 x 3.8 x 1.6") (when assembled)
- For radio control operation, a two-channel radio system, receiver, steering servo, electronic speed control, and battery pack and charger also required
- Assembly instructions: English