The latest entry in Takara Tomy's Omnibot series of toy roots, the nifty two-wheeler Takusanoid is a robotic toy that can perform a range of actions and interactions. It reacts to claps and can memorize a course so it can follow your hands. The wheels mean it is very flexible and able to maintain balance better. The cute Takusanoid's eyes change between three colors at various times, while its motion tracking can detect obstructions so it won't have trouble getting around by itself. You can also use the controller and program the robot to do 50 different actions. Get two or more Takusanoid robots together and they converse and dance. There is also a tray included so your Takusanoid can carry things around for you.
The Takusanoid Robot features:
- Modes: remote control, programming control, automatic cruising
- Eyes switch between three colors
- Includes tray for carrying things (please don't use liquids)
- Robot power: AA batteries x 4 (not included)
- Remote control power: AAA batteries x 2 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese