We loved the original Splash Mini Umbrella Stand, a way to store your umbrellas in a cool shape that looks like, well, a splash of water. Now comes this follow-up. Despite the name, the Splash Square Umbrella Stand is four-sided but retains the same practical approach to storage and fun approach to color.
Designed by Yasuhiro Asano, you can stand up to NINE umbrellas in this compact holder, including a small fold-up umbrella. Also functioning as a neat doorstop, the cubes come in blue, black, white, yellow or brown versions.
The Splash Square Umbrella Stand features:
- Stand for up to nine umbrellas, including fold-up umbrella
- Designed by Yasuhiro Asano
- Colors: blue, brown, black, white, yellow
- Size: 100 x 100 x 100mm (3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9")
- Weight: around 1.1kg (2.5 lbs)
- Materials: synthetic rubber
- Made in Japan