Among the various implementations of "portable air-conditioning," the Sokai Jet Clothes Cooling Fan stands out because of its simplicity. Whereas other solutions are made of several components, and special belts or harnesses, this one is just two parts: the fan itself and the power/control pack which fits nicely into the small pouch provided. The only thing you need to do is charge it, plug in the fan unit, select the speed of your choice, and clip it on your belt.
The suggested spot to place the Sokai Jet Clothes Fan is clipped to your lower back: this won't restrict your freedom of movement (perfect for technicians and engineers who need to be out in the sun and the heat), and by keeping your back cool it will essentially lower the temperature of your whole upper body. Choose one of the four speeds available and let heat be someone else's problem!
The Sokai Jet Clothes Cooling Fan features:
- Size: around 5.2 x 8.6 x 7.3cm (2 x 3.3 x 2.8")
- Weight: 100g (3.5 oz)
- Four fan speeds
- Operating time: 4.3 hours (top speed) to 7 hours (low speed)
- Materials: polycarbonate, ABS
- Includes lithium 7.4V/4400mAh battery and carrying pouch
- Includes AC 100V-240V charger (DC9.4V/1200mAh)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)