You don't need to stay in Japan with a house lacking central heating (yes, even today it happens very often!) to appreciate a compact (19 x 14 x 27 cm/7.4 x 5.5 x 10.6") and light (1.4 kg/3 lbs) heater like the siroca Mame Poka Feet Warmer. If you are working at your desk on a cold winter day or want to take a late night (or very early morning) shower, chances are central heating won't keep you warm. You need something powerful and targeted. And of course, also portable enough to be able to carry it anywhere around your home office.
The siroca Mame Poka Feet Warmer has you covered on all these fronts. It has two modes (ventilator and heater) and you can set its temperature to six steps, meaning you can make exactly as warm (or hot!) as you want it. It comes with built-in overheating and vibration protection, so if shaken violently it stops working and it also has a motion-detecting sensor that prompts it to stop if no one is around. A small yet powerful way to fight even the coldest days - or nights!
Specs and Features:
- Model: SH-T131
- Modes: ventilator, heater
- Heater setting: 6 steps
- Motion-detection sensor (automatically turns off if room is empty)
- Overheat protection function
- Vibration protection function
- Dimensions: approx. 19 x 14 x 27 cm (7.4 x 5.5 x 10.6")
- Weight: approx. 1.4 kg (3 lbs)
- Power source: AC 100V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 700W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Includes sponge filter
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to operate)