A sophisticated harmony of design and tradition here with this set of ten Shokunin Shoyu Designer Soy Sauce bottles. Such gifts are given in Japan when celebrating something or giving thanks, and what better way than with shoyu, that most Japanese of condiments. The ten varieties of soy sauce each have different tastes and textures for different kinds of dishes, made by various old small regional food artisans (shokunin) in Akita, Nara, Nagano and elsewhere.
The packaging on the other hand blends modern chic with the dark aesthetic of the shoyu. If you take your food seriously and especially if you like Japanese cuisine, this set will be a sensory dream come true for your taste buds.
The Shokunin Shoyu Designer Soy Sauce Set features:
- Pack of TEN soy sauce bottles made by different regional makers
- Each soy sauce is different
- Label designs can vary from the ones shown on the pictures
- Each bottle is 100ml (3.4 fl oz)
- Dishes and plates not included