Is there a way to keep the sunlight's benefits to our skin but filter out the damage its UV radiation causes? The Shiseido Anessa Day Serum promises to do just that, using a combination of spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) extract with fluorescent zinc oxide that manages to convert the harmful UV rays into visible light that makes the skin more beautiful, suppresses the inflammation UV causes, and keeps the skin firm and healthy. Shiseido calls this method Sun Dual Care and it will really change the way you think of sun protection.
A combination of six different filters, give the Shiseido Anessa Day Serum an SPF 50+ (PA++++), one of the highest in the market. Resistant to friction and the moisture from face masks that remains trapped on the skin, this pale pink serum is a complete daytime care that leaves your skin perfectly hydrated, radiant, and smooth like silk. It comes in a 30 ml (1 fl oz) bottle, and is water- and sweat-resistant for about 40 minutes, can be used as a makeup base, and be removed with makeup remover. All that you have asked for in a sunscreen – and much, much more!
Specs and Features:
- Sun protection factor: SPF 50+, PA++++
- 30 ml (1 fl oz)
- For facial use
- For all skin types
- Water and sweat resistant (approx. 40 minutes)
- Can be used as makeup base
- Can be removed with makeup remover
- Paraben-free, non-comedogenic
- Contains: water, zinc oxide, ethanol, titanium oxide, silica, glycerin, macademia nut fatty acid, tea extract, tormentil root extract, plankton extract, hyaluronic acid, spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) extract, water-soluble collagen, talc, citric acid, hydrogen, fragrance, mica, iron oxide, synthetic mica, etc.
- UV filters: zinc oxide, octinoxate, octocrylene, titanium dioxide, Uvinul A Plus, Tinosorb S
- Made in Japan