It's in the job description: it's called a hair dryer, so of course it dries your hair. The problem is that drying your hair has some side effects for both the hair itself and your skin, and that is, well, dryness. Because a certain amount of moisture is needed to give your hair volume and silky texture, but also keep your skin young. Keeping this balance used to be hard but not anymore, and the reason is the Salonia Treatment Mist Dryer!
The Salonia Treatment Mist Dryer is considered revolutionary enough to get the 2021 Good Design Award. Though it seems like a regular compact (168 x 79 x 235 mm/6.6 x 3.1 x 9.2") dryer with three modes (turbo, set, and cool), it's also a moisture diffuser, releasing a fine spray of water (or Salonia's dedicated hair serum that is sold separately) at the press of a button while you are drying your hair. The result is stunning: your hair is dry but not dehydrated, and with amazing volume and texture!
Specs and Features:
- Winner of the 2021 Good Design Award
- Negative ion function
- Modes: turbo, set, cool
- Dimensions: 168 x 79 x 235 mm (6.6 x 3.1 x 9.2")
- Weight: 600 g (1.3 lbs)
- Cord/cable length: 2 m (6.5 ft)
- Power consumption (turbo mode): 1,200W
- Operating voltage: AC 110V, 50-60 Hz
- Materials: PC, ABS
- Can be used with Salonia hair serum cartridges (sold separately)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese