Starting a life on your own, away from your parents can be intimidating, in Japan as anywhere else in the world. One of the things that make it even more so are the costs involved in setting up a whole household. Luckily, in highly industrialized countries like Japan, there will always be some company thinking up innovative ways to keep these costs low and the Recolte REP-1 Electric Pot Copot is an excellent example of such thinking, combining a compact size that is suitable for someone living alone and offers many different functions.
The Recolte Electric Pot Copot is about 26.5 x 20.5 x 19 cm (10.4 x 8 x 7.5"), weighs about 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs), and has a capacity of about 1 liter (33.8 fl oz). It's made of fluororesin-coated die-cast aluminum and steel and is shaped like a traditional cast-iron pot for that more homey feeling. It has its own integrated heater so you don't need a range, you can just cook on your table. What's best is that using its four temperature settings, you can simmer, fry, deep fry, boil, cook, steam, or saute.
Specs and Features:
- Colors: black, yellow, gray
- Dimensions: approx. 26.5 x 20.5 x 19 cm (10.4 x 8 x 7.5")
- Weight: approx. 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Capacity: approx. 1 liter (33.8 fl oz)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 500 W
- Temperature settings: warm, low, medium, high
- Warm: 60-90°C (140-194°F)
- Low: 100-150°C (212-302°F)
- Medium: 150-200°C (302-392°F)
- High: 200-240°C (392-464°F)
- Materials: fluororesin-coated die-cast aluminum, steel, phenol resin, stainless steel
- Comes with steaming net