Their traditional cuisine was already healthy but exposure to Western food introduced the Japanese to salads. After that, there was no turning back! Today, you can get all kinds of precut, pre-mixed salads even in convenience stores: they're a particularly popular lunch option among younger female office workers and very often come accompanied by a piece of boiled chicken breast for taste and protein. Exactly the type of chicken you can prepare with the Prismate Chicken Salad Maker!
The Prismate Chicken Salad Maker is a dedicated cooker for chicken breasts. It has three modes of cooking, allowing you to prepare the meat fast (in 20 minutes) or more slowly (2 hours), or even more slowly (5 hours), which means that you can use it any time of day, even during your morning pre-work or pre-school rush. It's extremely easy to use: just put in the chicken, some water, and seasoning, and press the button for your preferred mode. It even comes in three colors to blend in with your kitchen!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: navy, light beige, red
- Modes: 20 minutes, 2 hours, 5 hours
- Temperatures (approximate): 20-minute mode 65°C (149°F), 2-hour mode 170°C (338°F), 5-hour mode 160°C (320°F)
- Capacity: approx. 700 ml (23.7 fl oz)
- Dimensions (overall): 235 x 127 x 155 mm (9.3 x 5 x 6.1")
- Dimensions (cooking pot): 150 x 90 x 55 mm (5.9 x 3.5 x 2.2")
- Weight: 952 g (2 lbs)
- Materials: PP, PF, silicone, fluororesin-coated aluminum
- Power consumption: approx. 450 W
- Power cord: approx. 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- Comes with recipe book (in Japanese)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese