It's been years since the world learned that sake doesn't need to be warmed to be best appreciated. As a matter of fact, there are thousands of sake that are best enjoyed cold or even chilled. But there are still some types of sake whose aromas comes out at a certain temperature and when combined with the one-pot, hot-pot assortment called oden, they are for many Japanese the essential autumn and winter season flavor. The Portable Atsukan Hot Sake Set is a great way to try this deep Japanese experience both on your gas range and camp fire the next time you are out in the woods!
The Portable Atsukan Hot Sake Set by Logos consists of a dual-compartment pot (half for oden and half for warming the water that warms the sake), one sake pitcher in the classic tokkuri shape, two choko sake cups, a rug to lay them on, and even a drawstring pouch to store everything. The pot, pitcher, and cups are made of aluminum, so they keep your hands warm when you are drinking on a cold night. Pick a label you like, and enjoy it at the temperature you like, anywhere you like and anytime you like!
Specs and Features:
- Contains sake pitcher, 2 sake cups, dual-compartment pot, rug, drawstring pouch
- Dimensions (sake pitcher): approx. 7.3 x 15.5 cm (2.9 x 6.1")
- Dimensions (pot): approx. 8.5 x 14 x 13 cm (3.3 x 5.5 x 5.1")
- Dimensions (sake cup): approx. 5.5 x 2.6 cm (2.1 x 1")
- Capacity (sake pitcher): approx. 300 ml (10 fl oz)
- Capacity (pot): approx. 660 ml (22.3 fl oz)
- Capacity (sake cup): approx. 15 ml (9.5 fl oz)
- Dimensions (in storage): 10 x 14.5 x 19 cm (3.9 x 5.7 x 7.4")
- Materials: aluminum, cotton