When it comes to chocolate consumption, and despite not being part of their culture until relatively late, the Japanese are right up there with the best of them. They have even turned both Valentine's Day and March 14 into days exclusively for giving chocolates. Since the world's top chocolatiers now make special creations especially for the Japanese market, they have become household names. Which explains why one of them, Pierre Marcolini, would collaborate with a top hair and makeup specialist (George) to create something like the Pierre Marcolini Cosme Book Makeup Set.
It might look like one of Marcolini's exquisite chocolate assortments, even including some of the heart-shaped chocolates that are a trademark of the Marcolini atelier, but the Pierre Marcolini Cosme Book Makeup Set is actually a palette of eight different makeup products. With names taken from the world of chocolate like Milk Grand Cru or Cool Framboise, this is a set of eye shadows, eye liners, and blush that can be used either alone or combined for a variety of looks – from formal to casual and clubbing. An original makeup set with the look and feel of one of the world's greatest chocolate masters!
Specs and Features:
- Collaboration between Pierre Marcolini and hair and makeup artist George
- Contains 8 types of eye shadows, eye liners, and blush, etc., of different colors
- Shades: Milk Grand Cru, Bitter Grand Cru, Coeur Berry, Coeur Framboise, Animaux Shiny, Torsade, Sweet Grand Cru, Coeur White
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.7 cm (3 x 3")
- Comes with 8-page, A4-size booklet (Japanese)