So what is it that makes Pepsi Cola Japan Special 490 ml so, well, special? Suntory, the Japanese beverage giant that distributes Pepsi in Japan, says it contains an extra ingredient, indigestible dextrin, which is a dietary fiber that reduces the absorption of fat. In other words, and even though this is Pepsi Zero with no calories and just 6.4 g (0.22 oz) of carbohydrates in a 490 ml (16.5 fl oz) bottle, it adds even less fat to your body than regular Pepsi. And if you are wondering if this is indeed something good for you, know that other Japanese beverages have been using this fiber for years!
The best part? The Pepsi Japan Cola Special 490 ml is a pack of six, which means that you get almost 3 full liters of this great, Japan-market-only Pepsi! It also features yuzu citrus fruit and salt, so the flavor is quite different from what you have already tried. Especially during the summer, the yuzu and salt work wonders when it comes to quenching your thirst, so order yours now and get transported to the banks of Sumida River in Tokyo, enjoying the evening cool!
The Pepsi Japan Cola Special 490 ml (6 Pack) features:
- Pack of 6 bottles
- Version: Zero
- Yuzu citrus fruit and salt flavor
- Exclusive to Japanese market
- Bottle: 490 ml (16.5 fl oz)
- Bottle dimensions: 22.2 x 20.7 x 6.9 cm (8.7 x 8.1 x 2.7")
- Carbohydrates (in 490 ml): 6.4 g (0.22 oz)
- Dietary fibers (in 490 ml): 5.4 g (0.19 oz)
- Dietary fiber (indigestible dextrin), Co2, caramel color, sweeteners, caffeine