You know it from your dentist: when he or she fires up the jet water cleaner, bits that you never knew were stuck between your teeth or the teeth and the gums are removed, leaving you with that extra-clean feeling that even floss or interdental brushes fail to provide. The Panasonic Doltz Mouth Jet Washer brings this level of cleaning from the dentist's clinic into your home, and after even just one use you will be hooked!
Fill its tank with water, plug it in a regular AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz socket, release the hose from its magnet clasp, put on a nozzle from the two provided, adjust the water pressure level (it's recommended to start from 1 and increase gradually up to 10)... and then let the ultrasound catapult the water through all those hard to reach spots. Two minutes with the Panasonic Doltz Mouth Jet Washer are enough to make your mouth feel as fresh as if you have just returned from he dentist.
The Panasonic Doltz Mouth Jet Washer features:
- Model: EW-DJ71-W
- Size: without nozzle 20 x 12 x 14cm (7.8 x 4.7 x 5.5") / with nozzle 28 x 12 x 14cm (11 x 4.7 x 5.5")
- Hose length: 110cm (43")
- Weight: 971g (2.1 lb)
- Operating power: AC 100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 13W
- Includes 2 nozzles
- Stand for up to 4 nozzles
- 10 levels of water pressure
- Tank capacity: 600 mL, lasting for 115 seconds of continuous use
- Water pressure: 647kPa (at "10" setting), 392kPa (at "1" setting)
- Instructions: Japanese