It is one reason mothers have been keeping their babies in a sling for ages: babies sync with their mother's breathing and sleep better. And because this is one of our earliest memories, it keeps happening for the rest of our lives and this is why the Oyasumi Goospy Mini Panda Sleep Breathing Guide can change your life – or at least your sleeping habits. This small (about 420 x 240 x 160 mm or 16.5 x 9.4 x 6.3") panda is much more than a cute plush toy to decorate your bed!
The mechanism inside the Oyasumi Goospy Mini Panda Sleep Breathing Guide allows it to expand and contract in two cycles: a three-second inhalation and seven-second exhalation cycle, and a five-second inhalation and five-second exhalation cycle. If you put it on your stomach and turn it on, the panda keeps one of these rhythms for two hours (on a 3.5-hour charge), and your breathing will naturally adjust, giving you a quiet, peaceful sleep. It's a great device for naps – or just relaxing after a tiring day!
Specs and Features:
- Modes: 3-second inhale, 7-second exhale (for sleeping); 5-second inhale, 5-second exhale (for relaxation)
- Auto-off timer: approx. 20 mins.
- Washable cover
- Dimensions: approx. 420 x 240 x 160 mm (16.5 x 9.4 x 6.3")
- Weight: approx. 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Materials: polyester, urethane foam
- Power supply: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Battery: built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Charging time: approx. 3.5 hours
- Continuous operation time: approx. 2 hours
- Comes with 50 cm (1.6 ft) USB cable
- Instructions/manual: Japanese