Otona Toroyuki Fluffy Shaved Ice Cone Machine
Japanese kakigori and Taiwanese baobing summer dessert maker
Japan was the trendsetter with kakigori (shaved ice cones) but Taiwan took things to the next level with baoping, which is fluffier and has shredded fruit as a topping. If you want to get the best of both worlds, the Otona Toroyuki Fluffy Shaved Ice Cone Machine is the right tool for the job: thanks to an improved shaving plate with 10 spikes, it makes kakigori (or baobing) that is lighter than even powdered snow. And it comes not only with one medium-size cup but also four half-size cups, so you can make cones with different flavors much easier!
Very easy to use (literally requiring just the push of a button!) and in two colors (black and green) to fit almost any kitchen style, the Otona Toroyuki Fluffy Taiwanese Shaved Ice Cone Machine delivers incredible combinations of ice and frozen fruit. The most popular topping is mango but feel free to let your imagination run wild! And if you want to make things even more interesting, use its blade regulator to create flakes of different thicknesses for results that are diverse in terms of both looks and taste!
The Otona Toroyuki Fluffy Shaved Ice Cone Machine features:
- Colors: black, green
- For making Japanese kakigori and Taiwanese baobing snowflake shave ice cone desserts
- Dimensions: 145 x 200 x 355 mm (5.7 x 7.9 x 14")
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lb)
- Power: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 25 W
- Power cord length: 1.3 m (4.9 ft)
- Adjustable blade for different-sized flakes
- Comes with 1 medium-size cup and 4 half-size cups
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to operate)