Are you sleeping properly? The Omron Sleep Design Lite records your sleep patterns through the vibrations in your bed caused by your resting (or not resting) body. Just place it by your pillow. When you wake up you can see how much you actually slept. It may be a lot less than you think!
It also functions as an alarm clock, specially designed to wake you up gently and naturally. You can even connect with Android and Smartphone devices, meaning you can transfer all the data from your sleeping sessions and record a monthly sleep pattern.
The Omron Sleep Design Lite features:
- Colors: blue, pink or white
- Place within 50cm (19.7") of your pillow
- Displays up to 23 hours, 59 minutes
- Also displays current time, alarm
- Memory: 1 session (display), up to 14 sessions
- Power: DC6V, lithium battery CR2032 x 2
- Size: around 83 x 83 x 16mm (3.3 x 3.3 x 0.6")
- Weight: around 64g (2.3 oz)
- Instructions: Japanese
- Smartphone compatibility is Japanese only