Released in 1990, the Super Famicom was the original version of the Super Nintendo Entertainment System that took a generation by storm in North America. Nintendo is celebrating its legacy with the Nintendo Classic Mini Super Famicom, a re-release of the console in miniature. Like the concurrently released Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition, this looks just like the original model (even the packaging) in mini. That being said, it comes with full-size controllers so your gameplay won't be affected. Talking of games, the Nintendo Classic Mini Super Famicom has 21 awesome titles, including 5 that are unique to the Japanese console.
The Nintendo Classic Mini Super Famicom features:
- Based on the original Japanese and European Super NES console
- Includes 21 Super Famicom games (16 are the same as the Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition, 5 are unique to Japanese model)
- Japanese console-only games: Panel de Pon, Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem, Ganbare Goemon: The Legend of the Mystical Ninja, Super Soccer, and Super Street Fighter II
- Full-size controllers x 2
- Includes USB cable, HDMI cable
- Instructions: Japanese