Sometimes even walking outside (let alone working) can he a very trying experience during the hot and humid summer. The Japanese come up with practical solutions all the time and the Neo Neck Cooler is an ideal one for the summer months: a light, easy-to-use, portable air conditioner that keeps you cool from the neck up. And it comes in three colors (black, white, navy) to match anything you wear!
You can snap the Neo Neck Cooler around your neck, adjust it where you want it, and then hook it up to any mobile battery (not included) or directly to a power outlet. With the press of a button you have, depending on the setting, a breeze between -15°C and -5°C (-59°F to -41°F) lower than the temperature outside, working to cool your neck and head. Depending on the battery, you can keep this going for up to 20 hours, covering even the most demanding summer scenario!
The Neo Neck Cooler features:
- Color: black, white, navy
- 3 modes: high, low, alternating
- Dimensions: 40 x 125-180 x 80-145 mm (1.5 x 4.9-7 x 3.1-5.7")
- USB cable length: 110 cm (3' 6")
- Weight: 150 g (5.2 oz)
- Power source: USB 5 V / 1 A (power outlet or mobile battery, sold separately)
- Temperature (compared to the outside environment): high -10°X to -15°C (-50°F to -59°F), low -5°C to -10°C (-41°F to -50°F)
- Operating time (fully charged): 5-20 hours depending on the mobile battery used
- Instructions: Japanese (but very easy to use)