The Nanoblock Motion Choro-Q First Generation combines two of Japan's most popular toy series: Kawada's much-loved mini building blocks and the Takara Tomy pullback toy cards.
As with all Nanoblock toys, the really neat thing is the customization. The set includes a Choro-Q chassis and some Nanoblocks so you can already build up your own unique vehicle. And there's nothing to stop you adding even more Nanoblock from your own collection.
But that's not all. This isn't a regular pullback-style Choro-Q. The makers have also created a special free Android or iPhone app so you can control the car via your mobile device for 60 seconds on a full power boost. Use the charging dock to give your personalized car a boost and then get driving on your phone. The phone app includes engine noises for extra realism!
The Nanoblock Motion Choro-Q First Generation features:
- Car size: 22 x 41 x 26mm (0.9 x 1.6 x 1")
- Includes Choro-Q chassis, charger, Nanoblock pack
- Power: AA batteries x 2 (not included)
- Connection: BluetoothLE
- Range: around 5 meters (16.4 ft)
- Smartphone app is free but must be downloaded first
- App language: Japanese or English
- iOS: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 5G, iPad 3G, iPad 4G, iPad Air
- Android: Galaxy Note 3 SC-01F, Galaxy J SC-02F, Galaxy Note 3 SCL22, Galaxy S4 SC-04E, Galaxy S4 GT-I 9505G, Galaxy S5 SC-04F, Galaxy S5 SCL23, Xperia ZL2 SOL25, Xperia Z2 SO-03F, Xperia A2 SO-04F, AQUOS Xx 304SH, AQUOS SERIE SHL25, Arrows NX F-05F
- Instructions: Japanese