A handy server for cans of beer, this Koku-Awa by Green House is an ultrasonic way to get the perfect creamy head on your suds. Available in two colors (white or black), this is a super practical way to get a refreshing foam on your beer, all just by pouring while pressing down a button.
Some people are surprised by the Japanese love of a foamy beverage - but it really does taste more thirst-quenching, especially when it's hot. And this Koku-Awa provides ten times as much long-lasting foam as produced by just pouring from a can, giving you a professional look and taste every time. The handle also adjusts to fit differently sized beer cars and it can be taken apart for easy washing.
The Koku-Awa Beer Can Server features:
- Works with 350ml (11.8 fl oz) and 500ml (16.9 fl oz) beer cars
- Colors: white, black
- Size: 145 x 78 x 155mm (5.7 x 3.1 x 6.1")
- Materials: ABS, aluminum, silicone rubber
- Power: AA batteries x 2 (not included)
- Continuous usage time: around 3.5 hours
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)