One of the reasons Akita Prefecture in Northwest Japan is famous is its pottery (including porcelain) and the Kitowa Japanese Tree Fragrance Diffuser makes superb use of this traditional material to bring some classic (and classy) essential oils into your home. Pour out oils extracted from either Mie Prefecture cypresses, Aomori Prefecture hiba trees, or Yakushima Island camphor trees, mixed with fragrances of flowers (and even tea and tonka beans), and insert the porcelain stick to give your space a complete aromatic makeover!
What makes the Kitowa Japanese Tree Fragrance Diffuser particularly special is that because the porcelain is imbued with the fragrance, even after the fragrance has evaporated (which happens after about a month for each of the bottles), the smell continues to linger for a while, gradually becoming more mellow and softer. Choose the scent you prefer and transform your room or office into a forest deep in the mountains of Japan!
The Kitowa Japanese Tree Fragrance Diffuser features:
- Options: Hinoki (cypress), Hiba (arborvitae), Kusunoki (camphor)
- Dimensions (container): 150 x 50 x 50 mm (5.9 x 1.9 x 1.9")
- Weight: 310 g (10.9 oz)
- Stick length: 263 mm (10.3")
- 200 ml (6.7 fl oz)
- Contains: essential oil container, lid, porcelain stick, fragrance bottle
- Fragrances: camphor, geranium, iris, pine, tea, bergamot, orange, grapefruit, tonka beans, cypress
- Stick made from Aritayaki-style Saga Prefecture porcelain
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)