Kit Kat Mini Hokkaido Azuki Bean and Strawberry (6 Pack)
Sweet red beans and strawberry flavor chocolate
Red azuki (adzuki) beans are at the heart of pretty much every traditional Japanese sweet and while they sound a little exotic at first, when you taste them you agree that they are a great alternative to the Western fillings like cream or chocolate. Hokkaido, Japan's northernmost island, is famous for its azuki beans and with the Kit Kat Mini Hokkaido Azuki Bean and Strawberry, you can try them expertly matched to strawberries, another product that Hokkaido prides itself on.
Part of Nestle's "Japan only" series, and more specifically its "omiyage" regional souvenir sub-series featuring the famous products from various prefectures all over Japan, the Kit Kat Mini Hokkaido Azuki Bean and Strawberry is actually a mega-set of six boxes. In other words, you get 60 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits with a koshian (smooth azuki paste) and strawberry filling. A distinctly Japanese flavor that should satisfy both your chocolate and Japan cravings for a long time!
Specs and Features:
- Exclusive to Japan
- Contains 6 boxes of 10 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits
- Dimensions: 165 x 250 x 35 mm (6.4 x 9.8 x 1.3")
- Weight: 11.88 g (0.41 oz)
- Energy (per piece): 64 kcal
- Protein (per piece): 0.50 g
- Fat (per piece): 3.7 g
- Carbohydrates (per piece): 7.1 g
- Salt equivalent (per piece): 0.005-0.018 g
- Contains: chocolate (sugar, lactose, vegetable oil/fat, whole milk powder, cocoa butter), wheat flour, vegetable oil/fat, lactose, sugar, koshian bean powder, strawberry juice powder, yeast, cocoa powder, whole milk, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, red beet coloring, flavoring, baking soda