The Kameyama Candle and Kokando Sennenko Incense Set is what you get if you combine two companies each with a history going back over a century. Kameyama has been making its "warosoku" Japanese-style candles with characteristic designs and painted surfaces since the early 20th century, and Kokando introduced its Sennenko incense way back in 1904! With this set, you have the opportunity to give your home or other space a classic Japanese atmosphere using both!
The Kameyama Candle and Kokando Sennenko Incense Set comes with six candles made of beeswax (rather unusual for warosoku) and four packs of incense sticks. The fragrance is Kokando's bestseller, Sennenko, a mix of clove, cinnamon, and white sandalwood that no other incense makers have managed to match. The set comes in a fine white paulownia wood box, making this an excellent gift choice for anyone who appreciates the elegance of Japanese culture!
The Kameyama Candle and Kokando Sennenko Incense Set features:
- Incense stick scent: clove, cinnamon, and white sandalwood
- Contains 6 warosoku candles, 4 incense stick packs
- Comes with paulownia wood box
- Dimensions (box): 170 x 330 x 40 mm (6.6 x 12.9 x 1.5")
- Burn time (candle): approx. 1.5 hour
- Burn time (incense stick): approx. 30 minutes
- Material: beeswax